Heilpraktiker Werner Freystätter
- AGTCM Diploma in classical Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Internships at the ‘Chinese Clinic’ in Mater Dei Hospital and the Mediterranean Center of Traditional Chinese Medicine (MRCTCM) in Malta
- CPD courses in Tuina at ABZ MITTE in Offenbach
- Annual courses with Dr. Scappaticci (Canada) and Dr. Lundgren (Sweden) in acupuncture for sports injuries
- Full member of the AGTCM (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Traditionelle Chinesische Medizin)
The AGTCM is one of Germany’s oldest non-profit organizations for ‘Heilpraktiker’ – alternative medical practitioners and medical doctors (MDs) who work with TCM and acupuncture. The AGTCM is the organizer of Germany’s largest TCM Congress in Rothenburg.